Join us on Friday, October 3 from 12:00 pm to 3:45 pm for a day of Professional Development that will help you to Live. Love. INSPIRE! This year kicks’ off with luncheon keynote speaker Elizabeth McCormick at 12:30 pm. There will be a brief break from 1:30 pm to 2:00 pm where attendees can take advantage of our Coffee Bar and fantastic view of Casper and Casper Mountain on the Concourse Level, followed by Brook Kreder from 2:00 pm to 2:45 pm, Charlotte Henley from 3:00 pm to 3:30 pm and closing remarks at 3:30 pm.
Lunch will include: Baked Breast of Chicken with Cranberry Glaze, Salad with Choice of Dressing, Rice Pilaf, California Blend Vegetables, Roll and Butter, plus Iced Tea or Water.
Professional Development Day Ticket Prices:
• $45.00 per Person
(includes all three speakers AND lunch)
• Lunch with Keynote Speaker: $30.00 per Person
(does not include the second and third speakers)
• Table of 8: $315.00 per Table
(includes 8 lunches, reserved table, all speakers)
On Sale Now! Purchase tickets at the Casper Events Center Box Office at 307-577-3030 or 800-442-2256 or online.
The P.I.L.O.T. Method
Keynote Presentation: 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm
Elizabeth reveals her business success formula directly from her book “The PILOT Method- the 5 Elemental Truths to Leading Yourself in Life”.
You will leave feeling:
• Reignited with a passion for your abilities in business
• Driven to lead yourself and others to a higher level of success
• Focused and energized to act on the lessons taught in the P.I.L.O.T. Method
Elizabeth is a founding member of the John Maxwell Team of speakers, coaches and trainers, as well as an award-winning sales consultant teaching her nationally acclaimed sales training: “It’s Not Stalking, It’s Follow-Up”.
With her empowering, energizing delivery, Elizabeth is a sought-after keynote speaker. She inspires audiences with her experiences and stories from her years as a Black Hawk Helicopter pilot and turns them into relatable lessons that any audience can put into immediate action.
Learn more about Elizabeth online at www.pilotspeaker.com.
Little Black Book of Leadership: Secrets to Becoming the Leader Everyone Wants To Be Led By
Presentation Time: 2:00 pm – 2:45 pm
What if who you are is enough for people to follow your lead?
The truth is you are being called to be a leader. That means there’s no room to play small. Stay stuck. Live out of alignment. When you DECIDE to step into leadership in a bigger, bolder way, not only do you model for others how to lead effectively, but you give them permission to do the same.
Leadership is a personal responsibility… it’s about building authentic connections, living courageously, and unleashing the potential of others. If you want the fast-track formula for leadership that will catapult your personal and professional success, don’t miss Brook’s presentation!
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Top 10 Leadership Myths and Mistakes
- The #1 Type of Leader Everyone Wants to Be Led By
- How to Build a Leadership Brand that Sells (And doesn’t suck!)
- The Fast-Track Formula for Becoming a Better Leader in 60 Days or Less
Connect with Brook at www.ExpertsandEmpires.com.
True Colors® is a quick, fun and easy-to-remember assessment tool for determining personality types: Blue, Orange, Green or Gold. It is rooted in Myers-Briggs Type Theory and Keirsy Temperment Sorter. The advantage of True Colors is that it quickly opens doors in the mind and triggers deep levels of human understanding almost instantly.
What makes True Colors Different from other Personality Assessments?
• True Colors is quick and easy to implement.It is logical and intuitive making it easy to understand.
• Trainers use learning activities that incorporate “edutainment”, a fun and interactive way to learn that increases retention.
• The reference to colors makes it so easy to remember and use for practical application.
• Since 1979, True Colors has been infused in schools and organizations across the world including Tennessee School System, Ford, Pfizer, Kraft, Boeing and ESPN.
Outcomes in less than 60 minutes:
• Inter-personal relationships move form conflict to appreciation.
• Personal talents are identified and can be utilized.
• Communication barriers are reduced.
• Opens doors to more effective team building.
• AHA… moments of insight.
• Organizational morale goes up.
• Improves productivity.
• Groups work more collaboratively.
• High retention of what one learned from True Colors®
Learn more about True Colors® at http://www.opendoorconsulting.biz/truecolors.html