Exhibitors will receive exact, confirmed booth location and all of the following details via email approximately two weeks prior to the event. Please review the following information in order to make sure you’re familiar with all of the rules for the show.
NOTICE: Concourse Level Exhibitors will be required to move-in and set-up on Thursday, October 2nd ONLY due to the Professional Development Day on Friday, October 3rd.
Location of Booth:
The location of your exhibit booth will be assigned at the discretion of the Wyoming Women’s Expo Team. Specific space locations can be requested and the Team will do it’s best to accommodate these requests; however, there are no guarantees that exhibitors will get the exact space requested.
Set-Up and Tear-Down:
It is the sole responsibility of each exhibitor to set-up and teardown their exhibit. It is requested that courtesy and patience be exercised during these processes. There will be a limited number of carts or dollies available for use during move-in and move-out. These are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Exhibitors are welcome to use their own carts to move product into and out of the building. Carts won’t be made available for move-out until the building has been cleared of all attendees.
Arena Level Exhibitors will not be permitted to move-in any earlier than 8:00 am or any later than 2:00 pm on Friday, October 3. Concourse Level Exhibitors will be required to move-in on Thursday, October 2 from 1:00 pm to 6:30 pm.
For the safety of everyone, exhibitors will not be permitted to move-out until ALL attendees have cleared the building at the conclusion of the show at 3:00 pm on Saturday, October 4.
Booth fee includes:
• Curtain backdrop measuring 8’ tall
• Side curtains on rails measuring 3’ tall
• One (1) 8’ Table per exhibitor; not per space or if sharing space
• Two (2) Chairs per exhibitor; not per space or if sharing space
• Power (1 – 110 outlet where available) It is recommended that you bring a power strip and/or extension cord.
• Exhibitor Passes (number of passes vary by booth size)
Each exhibitor receives One (1) 8’ Table and Two (2) Chairs per exhibitor not per space purchased. Additional tables, chairs, and decorating items are available at an extra charge from the Casper Events Center’s Exhibitor Services Department. Exhibitor Services packets will be sent with confirmation packets, will be available at move-in, or can be downloaded here. Please contact Matt Hinds (307-235-8449) at the Casper Events Center with Exhibitor Services questions.
Acceptance of Application:
The Wyoming Women’s Expo Team reserves the right to refuse or deny applications for booth spaces that are deemed inappropriate, are not in the best interest of the show, or do not fit in with the mission of the show. We will no longer accept multiple representatives of specific organizations (such as Scentsy, Arbonne, Mary Kay, etc.)
In the event of a cancellation, the booth reservation fee will be refunded. Booths reserved via credit card will automatically be credited within 48 hours of the cancellation (to the same card). Your credit should show up on your statement within 3-5 business days. Reservations made by cash or check will be mailed a refund.
Use of Space:
Please respect that all exhibitors are paying for spaces for the public to visit them. No exhibitor is allowed to roam through the crowds distributing coupons, samples or promotional materials. All activities, including demonstrations, must be confined within your assigned exhibit space. None of your items should extend past the pipe and drape at each edge of your booth. Should the exhibit expand beyond your assigned space, Expo Representatives reserve the right to require exhibitors to alter or amend the exhibit at any time during the weekend.
*Please Note: All booths must be staffed for the entire duration of the Expo. Short breaks are acceptable but in order to assure we’re providing the best possible show for attendees, we ask you provide staff at your booth.
• A list of Exhibitor Services items and services will be available at move-in or can be downloaded here. Please contact Matt Hinds (307-235-8449) at the Casper Events Center with Exhibitor Services questions.
• Pinning, stapling, taping or attaching items to the curtain backdrops is prohibited. Curtain hooks are available from the registration table at move-in.
• Helium filled balloons are not permitted in the building.
• Pressure-adhesive stickers or decals are not permitted.
• Power requests in addition to the 1 – 110 outlet provided will require an extra fee.
• It is recommended that exhibitors needing electricity bring extension cords and power strips as access to outlets is shared.
• Exhibitor Passes are provided to exhibitors in accordance with the amount of space purchased.
• Exhibitor Passes will be distributed at the registration table in the arena at move-in.
• It is the sole responsibility of the Exhibitor to pick-up Exhibitor Passes prior to 2:00 pm on Friday, October 3.
• It is the sole responsibility of the Exhibitor to keep track of Exhibitor Passes. Any Exhibitor that loses a pass must purchase additional tickets from the Box Office to gain admission. $20 Friday for All Ages; $5 Saturday; Free for Ages 12 and Under on Saturday Only; $22 Two-Day Pass.
Food and Beverage Giveaways and Sales:
Free food giveaways are to be limited to the sample size of 3 oz. or smaller for beverages and bite size for foods. Any exhibitor distributing food or beverage products of any kind is responsible for acquiring the appropriate permits from the Natrona County Health Department at (307) 235-9340.
Exhibitor Hospitality Lounge:
An Exhibitor Hospitality Lounge is provided for the comfort and relaxation of our exhibitors. Refreshments will be provided in the lounge by the Wyoming Food for Thought Project. Exhibitor Hospitality Sponsor to be announced. Only exhibitors with the appropriate Exhibitor Badges will be permitted access to this area. This area is not open to the public, nor is it provided as a babysitting area so please make other arrangements for children.
The City of Casper Food and Beverage Department is the exclusive caterer/concessionaire for the Casper Events Center. Food from outside sources (i.e. McDonald’s, Burger King, Taco John’s, etc.) may be taken into the Hospitality Lounge for consumption. Please attempt to confine eating to the Hospitality Lounge as patrons are not allowed to bring in outside food and beverage.
Flyers and Signs:
Exhibitors are welcome to hand out flyers and hang signs or banners within their booth space. Attendance at the 2012 show was approximately 2,200. Don’t forget to make signage arrangements early. The 2014 Printing Sponsor is the UPS Store at 301 Thelma Drive in Casper. They can be reached at (307) 472-2125 or http://www.theupsstorelocal.com/2200/
Girl’s Night Out:
The Girl’s Night Out will be on Friday evening from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm. Delicious hors d’oeuvres prepared by the Casper Events Center. Beverage and Spirits provided by Pepsi and Teton Distributors.
Theme and Best Booth Contest:
This year’s theme is: LIVE – LOVE – SPARKLE. The colors are Black, Silver and Pink. Exhibitors are encouraged to incorporate the theme into the design of their booths. Visit our decorating sponsor Party America at 4336 East 2nd St in Casper or online at www.wyomingparties.com.
There will be a BEST BOOTH CONTEST sponsored by the Floral Rhino. Attendees can stop at the Floral Rhino booth and vote for their favorite booth. The winner gets a $250 Gift Card from the Floral Rhino.
Booth Tips and Tricks to Increase Effectiveness:
In order for this event to be successful for exhibitors, promoters, and attendees, it is the exhibitors’ responsibility to provide a relevant product or service and to display it in an appropriate and inviting manner. Below, we’ve provides some tips, tricks, and suggestions to help you succeed.
• Don’t place tables at the front of your booth. Open the space up so that attendees can enter your space.
• Dress things up. Use throw rugs, lamps, items from home to cozy up your space and make it more visually appealing.
• Don’t over-do the decorations. We encourage you to make your space visually appealing but not overwhelming with too many colors or items to look at.
• Don’t just sit in your booth and wait for people to stop and speak – draw them into your space by making eye contact, smiling, and acknowledging them.
• Don’t leave your space unattended for the entire weekend with flyers lying on the table and no one to answer questions.
• There are several websites available that offer additional design ideas and helpful suggestions; doing a quick search for “exhibit booth designs” will turn up a plethora of valuable ideas.
• Concourse and other exhibitors are welcome to bring tarps, cloth, etc. to cover their exhibit booth during non-show hours.
Comedian Lisa Landry:
All exhibitors are encouraged to attend the performance by Comedian Lisa Landry on Friday, October 3 from 8:30 pm to 9:30 pm on the Hilltop National Bank Stage. Exhibitor Passes will guarantee free admission to this portion of the Expo.
The Farmers Market will be open on Saturday from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. Feel like you’d be a better fit in the Farmers Market? Contact Anna or Kendra at (307) 235-8441 to reserve your spot. Space is limited in the Farmers Market area. Please note that preference will be given to produce vendors.
For Hotel Accommodations please visit: http://www.wyomingwomensexpo.com/index.php/exhibitors/hotel-accommodations/
If you have any questions that weren’t answered above, please call Kendra Ziler at (307) 235-8441 or send an email.