Exhibitors will receive exact, confirmed booth location and all of the following details via email prior to the event. Please review the following information in order to make sure you’re familiar with all of the rules for the show.
Friday, October 3 from 4:00 pm to 8:30 pm*
Saturday, October 4 from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
View a full schedule of events here.
*Exhibitors are expected to be in their booths during tradeshow hours but are welcome to attend the comedian’s performance at 8:30 pm. Concourse level exhibitors are welcome to stay open during the comedian performance on Friday night, but are asked to keep the noise level as low as possible so the comedian’s performance is not disturbed. ALL Exhibitors, especially Concourse Level Exhibitors, are encouraged to cover or secure their products with cloth or tarp during non-show hours.
Comedian Lisa Landry:
All exhibitors are encouraged to attend the performance by Comedian Lisa Landry on Friday, October 3 from 8:30 pm to 9:30 pm on the Hilltop National Bank Stage. Exhibitor Passes will guarantee free admission to this portion of the Expo.
The Farmers Market will be open on Saturday from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Location of Booth:
The location of your exhibit booth has be assigned at the discretion of the Wyoming Women’s Expo Team. Specific space locations can be requested and the Team has done it’s best to accommodate these requests; however, there are no guarantees that exhibitors have received the exact space requested.
In the event of a cancellation, the booth reservation fee will be refunded. Booths reserved via credit card will automatically be credited within 48 hours of the cancellation (to the same card). Your credit should show up on your statement within 3-5 business days. Reservations made by cash or check will be mailed a refund.
Use of Space:
Please respect that all exhibitors are paying for spaces for the public to visit them. No exhibitor is allowed to roam through the crowds distributing coupons, samples or promotional materials. All activities, including demonstrations, must be confined within your assigned exhibit space. None of your items should extend past the pipe and drape at each edge of your booth. Should the exhibit expand beyond your assigned space, Expo and Events Center Representatives reserve the right to require exhibitors to alter or amend the exhibit at any time during the weekend.
Set-Up and Tear-Down:
It is the sole responsibility of each exhibitor to set-up and teardown their exhibit. It is requested that courtesy and patience be exercised during these processes. There will be a limited number of carts or dollies available for use during move-in and move-out. These are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Exhibitors are welcome to use their own carts to move product into and out of the building. Carts won’t be made available for move-out until the building has been cleared of all attendees.
Concourse Level Exhibitors (booths numbered 1 – 50) are required to move-in on Thursday, October 2 from 1:00 pm to 6:30 pm. Please check-in at the registration booth located by the Box Office.
Arena Level Exhibitors (booths numbered 108 – 442) will move-in on Friday, October 3 from 8:00 am until 2:00 pm.
All exhibitors must be IN the building by 2:00 pm on Friday, October 3. Exhibitors may finish setting up booths and putting final touches on their booths from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm. EXHIBITORS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO MOVE-IN ANY LATER THAN 2:00 PM.
Upon arrival to set up booths, all exhibitors are required to stop at the show Registration table located by the Box Office on Thursday and at the back entrance on Friday.
• Carts and dollies will be available for exhibitor use during Move-In and Move-Out. These carts and dollies are available on a first-come, first-served basis and shall be returned, by exhibitors, to the designated area upon completion of usage.
• Vehicles are no longer allowed in the arena to unload and load goods.
• Exhibitors who have purchased outside space must stop at the Registration table PRIOR to placing any items. Placement will be determined, measurements will be taken, and payment will be due upon completion of this process. No items will be placed prior to 8:00 a.m. Friday, October 3
Saturday, October 4th as soon as the building is cleared of the public (approximately 3:00 pm) until 5:00 pm
• Move-out will not be permitted prior to the conclusion of the show. Exhibitors that move-out prior to the event’s conclusion may forfeit their rights to reserve a space in the 2015 show.
• Carts and dollies will be available for exhibitor use during Move-Out as soon as event staff has verified that the public has cleared the building and that it is safe for cart traffic.
• All exhibitor items must be removed from the Casper Events Center prior to 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, October 4.
Per EXHIBITOR No Matter What Booth Size
• Curtain backdrop measuring 8′ tall
• Side curtains on rails measuring 3′ tall
• One (1) 8′ skirted table; skirting will be placed after you check-in upon arrival
• Two (2) chairs
• Access to One (1) – 110 electrical outlet (please bring power strips and/or extension cords)
• Exhibitor Passes – 10′x10′ = 2; 10′x20′ = 3; 10′x30′ = 4; 20′x20′ = 5.
Additional Exhibitor Services needs will be available in advance or at move-in at an additional cost. You can download the Exhibitor Services Packet here.
Exhibitor Services are available through the Casper Events Center; a list of the items/services available is enclosed. You may order Exhibitor Services in advance of the show by contacting Matt Hinds at (307) 235-8449, faxing the completed form to (307) 235-8445, or upon arrival during move-in at the registration table. Acceptable forms of payment include: cash, check with proper ID, Visa, or MasterCard.
• Curtain hooks are available from the Registration table. Pinning, taping, stapling or otherwise attaching to the booth curtains is prohibited.
• Helium-filled balloons are not permitted in the building.
• Exhibitor giveaways of pressure-adhesive stickers or decals are not permitted.
• Power requested in addition to the 1-110 outlet provided with the booth will require an extra fee.
• Advance arrangements must be made with Matt Hinds at (307) 235-8449 regarding the early delivery of freight shipments.
Banners may be hung in exhibitor booths only with appropriate hooks provided from Exhibitor Services. If in doubt, please ask for assistance. Small ladders and step-stools are available – for your safety, please DO NOT STAND ON TABLES OR FOLDING CHAIRS.
• The number of Exhibitor Passes is provided to Exhibitors in accordance with the amount of space purchased.
• Exhibitor Passes will be distributed upon your arrival in the building and check-in at the Registration table. All passes must be picked up prior to 2:00 pm on Friday, October 3th.
• Additional event tickets are available for purchase from the Box Office.
• Exhibitor Passes must be worn visibly to be allowed admission to the building and to the Exhibitor Hospitality Room. Exhibitors not wearing this pass will not be permitted to enter the building unless they purchase a ticket at the front doors.
• Exhibitor Passes must be worn for entry to and from the Comedian performance in order to guarantee access to the arena floor, the back door and back lot after the performance.
• Exhibitors are permitted to park in the lot directly behind the building. Please note that this lot has a limited number of parking spaces available. Please do not park in or block the reserved spaces or in the fire lanes. Exhibitors are also encouraged to park in Lot 11, immediately to the north of the building to alleviate congestion.
• Storage is not permitted in the back lot of the Casper Events Center.
• Overnight parking or camping is not permitted on the grounds of the Casper Events Center per City Ordinance.
• Trailers should be stored in parking Lot 11 and NOT in the back lot.
Due to the miss-use of complimentary admission vouchers, as well as changes in the taxability of all complimentary tickets, they are no longer available for exhibitors. Exhibitors will receive their exhibitor passes/badges. If you have additional staff members that need to access the booth, above and beyond your allocated passes, you will need to purchase one-day or two-day admissions from the Box Office.
Admission/Entrance for Family and Friends:
Family members and friends will not be permitted entrance through the back door, nor are they allowed to park in the lot behind the building. All guests must purchase admission tickets and enter through the front doors. The only exception is family, friends and co-workers that are assisting with move-in prior to 2:00 pm.
Exhibitor Hospitality Lounge:
An Exhibitor Hospitality Lounge is provided for the comfort and relaxation of our exhibitors. Refreshments will be provided in the lounge by the Wyoming Food for Thought Project. Only exhibitors with the appropriate Exhibitor Pass worn visibly will be permitted access to this area. This area is not open to the public, nor is it provided as a babysitting area so please make other arrangements for children. A tentative meal menu can be viewed here.
The City of Casper Food and Beverage Department is the exclusive caterer/concessionaire for the Casper Events Center. Food from outside sources (i.e. McDonald’s, Burger King, Taco John’s, etc.) may be taken into the Hospitality Lounge for consumption. Please attempt to confine eating to the Hospitality Lounge as patrons are not allowed to bring in outside food and beverage.
Girls Night Out:
Friday, October 3 from 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Hors d’oeuvres will be prepared by the Casper Events Center Food and Beverage Department. Sampling will be provided by Stoli, Pepsi and Teton Distributors. We ask that exhibitors allow the paid attendees to go through the food lines first.
Theme and Best Booth Contest:
This year’s theme is: LIVE – LOVE – SPARKLE. The colors are Black, Silver and Pink. Exhibitors are encouraged to incorporate the theme into the design of their booths. Visit our decorating sponsor Party America at 4336 East 2nd St in Casper or online at www.wyomingparties.com.
There will be a BEST BOOTH CONTEST sponsored by the Floral Rhino. Attendees and Exhibitors can stop at the Floral Rhino booth and vote for their favorite booth. The winner gets a $250 Gift Card from the Floral Rhino.
• Any vehicles/atv’s on display must contain no more than 1/16 tank of fuel.
• Fuel tank must be sealed with either a locking fuel cap or with duct tape.
• Battery must be disconnected and keys removed from ignition.
• All items (i.e. easels, signs, booth content) must be contained within the allotted booth space as sufficient fire aisles must be maintained.
• Use or storage of compressed gases, flammable or combustible liquids, hazardous chemical or materials inside the Casper Events Center is prohibited except for demonstration by special permit.
• Show promoters, exhibitors and service contractors must comply will all Federal, State and City fire codes that apply to public buildings/assembly areas.
• Candles and flame are prohibited.
The Casper Events Center is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is permitted outside only. Please observe all posted signs and regulations. New ordinance requires all smokers to be a minimum of ten (10) feet from any entrance. Note: the Caper City Council & the City of Casper have adopted a no smoking ordinance. The Casper Events Center, as well as other facilities, include banning the use of both tobacco & vapor (e-cigarette) products in our policies.
Pets/animals are not allowed in the building unless the pet/animal is a part of an exhibit, activity or demonstration directly associated with the production of the show. Pets/animals that are part of an exhibit MUST be approved with the Casper Events Center staff PRIOR to the event. Service animals are exempt.
Sales Tax/Temporary Business Permit – The State of Wyoming Department of Revenue and Taxation requires sales tax be assessed on items sold during the Wyoming Women’s Expo. Exhibitor information may be provided to the State Department of Revenue and Taxation for follow-up with Exhibitors as inspections may be performed. Please call (307) 266-3621 with any Revenue and Taxation questions.
Food and Beverage Giveaways and Sales:
Free food giveaways are to be limited to sample size per contractual obligations with Food and Beverage Sponsors and in-house agreements. Sample size is defined as 3 ounces for beverages and bite size for foods. Any exhibitor providing food or beverage product of any kind is responsible for acquiring the appropriate permit from the City of Casper/Natrona County Health Department. Regulations will be provided upon issuance of the permit and inspections may be performed. Please call (307) 235-9340 with any Health Department permit questions.
Prizes and Giveaways:
Exhibitors are welcome to do giveaways. Exhibitors are responsible for notifying all winners and awarding prizes. The show cannot make all prize winner announcements.
Flyers and Signs:
Exhibitors are welcome to hand out flyers and hang signs or banners within their booth space. Attendance at the 2012 show was approximately 2,200. Don’t forget to make signage arrangements early. The 2014 Printing Sponsor is the UPS Store at 301 Thelma Drive in Casper. They can be reached at (307) 472-2125 or http://www.theupsstorelocal.com/2200/
Booth Tips and Tricks to Increase Effectiveness:
In order for this event to be successful for exhibitors, promoters, and attendees, it is the exhibitors’ responsibility to provide a relevant product or service and to display it in an appropriate and inviting manner. Below, we’ve provides some tips, tricks, and suggestions to help you succeed.
• Don’t place tables at the front of your booth. Open the space up so that attendees can enter your space.
• Dress things up. Use throw rugs, lamps, items from home to cozy up your space and make it more visually appealing.
• Don’t over-do the decorations. We encourage you to make your space visually appealing but not overwhelming with too many colors or items to look at.
• Don’t just sit in your booth and wait for people to stop and speak – draw them into your space by making eye contact, smiling, and acknowledging them.
• Don’t leave your space unattended for the entire weekend with flyers lying on the table and no one to answer questions.
• There are several websites available that offer additional design ideas and helpful suggestions; doing a quick search for “exhibit booth designs” will turn up a plethora of valuable ideas.
• Concourse and other exhibitors are welcome to bring tarps, cloth, etc. to cover their exhibit booth during non-show hours.
For Hotel Accommodations please visit: http://www.wyomingwomensexpo.com/index.php/exhibitors/hotel-accommodations/
If you have any questions that weren’t answered above, please contact the Casper Events Center at (307) 235-8441 or send an email.